Monday, June 20, 2011

Early education for babies

When is the suitable time for early education for babies?



Being a mother, of course kita selalu risau tentang perkembangan dan pencapaian anak masing-masing. Seriously saya jenis negative thinks sometimes, even in my studies. Dulu selalu cakap kat Azuar, "Macamana kalau Adam 1 year, dia still dont have any teeth yet and tak boleh berjalan lagi?". Rasanya at that time, Adam was 6 months lah. Risau kan. But, Alhamdulillah, his teeths grow at 10 months and he walks steadily at 11 months.



Now, he is my 13 months baby. Dia boleh lah faham apa kita cakap sikit-sikit.



Papa
Mama - Mummy
Aaaadaammm - Adam
Nanak - Nak

Ball - all round shaped are considered as a ball.
Bird


Tar - Car

No no no - No

Nose

Ayiyie - Untie Lily
Nenenek - Nenek
Anana - Banana

Humming the melody of Twinkle-twinkle little star.


Twinkle twinkle little star - tar tar tar


How I wonder what you are - howwa na na na na


Up above the world so high - na na na na


Like a diamond in the sky - in de taiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii





Tapi saya selalu risau sebab minat dia bukan pegang buku. Asyik dengan ball dia aje. He knows when I said, "Kick the ball". "Adam, where's your ball?". "Tu tu tuuuuuuuuuu", pointed at his ball.



He cant count 1 to 5. But if I said, ONE, he replied TWO Two twooooo... *panjang nadanya.



Not interested with ABC. A for Apple. A for Apple. He silence. I hope he is learning inside. Risaunya.



I rasa I should teach him slowly. Mula-mula I start with his body parts. Nose. Alhamdulillah. He respond and point it to me. Nose nose noseeeeeee.........




Baby grows just too fast sampai tak boleh nak cope sometimes lah. Their brains like sponge kan? Tapi I selalu terpikir about the basic thing for education. Siang pegang buku mak, malam pegang buku anak. Phewww...

No comments:

OUR BUNDLE OF JOY

Lilypie First Birthday tickers